If you’re planning on running a WordPress website or are already doing so, one of the best steps you can take toward success is adding the Genesis Framework. This framework powers multiple websites with millions of viewers a month, like Pinch of Yum, Sarah Titus and Smart Passive Income. But even if your website doesn’t get this kind of traffic, that’s OK, because Genesis isn’t traffic based. It’s just a great framework for SEO, security, and theme discounts that top sites trust.
- The Makers: Genesis is made by StudioPress, which is really just a small branch of a larger company called Rainmaker Digital. Rainmaker specializes in tools and training for content marketers and digital entrepreneurs, and it also behind several other well known internet resources, like Copyblogger. You’re not buying a framework from some unknown person or business–you’re buying from a company that has made a traceable and beneficial mark in the online world.
- Affordable: Genesis won’t cost you an arm and a leg–it’s only $60! And what’s more, you will receive a permanent discount on almost all StudioPress themes after purchase.
- Search Engine Optimization or SEO: As soon as you load Genesis onto your site, you will then have the tools to optimize each post and page for better search engine results.
- Unlimited Use: If you have more than one site, you will never need to buy Genesis a second time, for it comes with an unlimited site license.
- Security & Updates: Almost every time WordPress issues an update, so does StudioPress for Genesis. This is meant to keep the code compatible and avoid any security patches.
- Child Themes: Because Genesis is a framework, you’ll need to purchase a child theme to give your site the look you want. But with hundreds of child theme developers (*cough* like me *cough*), finding your perfect theme will be snap.
Other great articles with information about Genesis are Things You Should Know Before You Purchase the Genesis Framework by Nuts and Bolts Media and What is a Theme Framework? by WPBeginner.
Are you excited yet? I hope so!
I hope you decide to take the plunge. Seriously! I just want what’s best for you, and the future of your online presence. Let a framework keep your site SEO friendly, secure, and compatible with WordPress updates. Be the pro blogger you know you can be.