I’m flattered you’d like to hire me as your designer! Whether you are a hobby blogger, a small business, a kids camp, or are pursuing another passion, I want to create your perfect online space. Honestly, there are few things I love more!
Why Choose Me?
Quality Design | Best Coding Practices | Competitive Pricing
Fast Turn Around | The Genesis Framework free! ($60 savings)
Client Praise | A Website that is Versatile and Will Last for Years to Come
I only build websites using self-hosted WordPress.org software and the Genesis Framework. This is to ensure a versatile and lasting website years down the line. If you already meet these requirements, great! If not, I can help you get there, just ask 🙂
Outline of the design process:
- Week #1: Once the first installment is paid, the project officially begins. We’ll spend this time examining your purpose online, other site designs you love for inspiration and defining a color palette.
- Week #2-3: Based off the information you’ve given me, I will begin crafting your new design on a demo site of mine. This ensures your site does not have to be down or look funky in the design process. Every week I will send you the link to preview the site and make sure the design is headed in the right direction.
- Week #4: Once the design is finished and the second installment is paid, I will move the design to your own domain and spend a few hours setting it up. After that… your new site is ready to rock and roll!
This is an ideal timeline. Some websites can be turned around faster and others need a few more weeks. This is completely fine.
As we work together, we can communicate via email, Skype, phone or all three. If you are local, we can also meet in person. Basically, whatever allows us to best understand each other and relay ideas is key! Although the project officially ends after transferring the new design, you are welcome to contact me for any changes/maintenance in the future.
My Ideal Client
Because of the volume of requests I receive, I have discovered that my ideal client is a person who is serious about their presence online and is readily available for questions and feedback. Hearing from a client every few weeks instead of every few days is a huge negative, because it greatly slows down the process and keeps my calendar tied up. I am very serious about our working relationship and you should be too!
Sites I am most interested in designing:
- Passion blogs (food, motherhood, DIY, beauty, etc.)
- Small business
- Christian sites
- Online magazines
Cost and Services
This process will be an investment of $1200, and includes:
- An initial design
- Three extra revisions per your feedback
- Three training sessions to learn how to operate the site
- The Genesis Framework
- My design credit somewhere on the site, either the footer or an internal page (like an About page, etc.)
Half ($600) will be due to begin the project, and the other half is due when the design process is complete and before it is transferred to your domain. In the event that more revisions are needed, they will be billed at $100 a piece.
I use Paypal to handle all monetary transactions, and will invoice you for any amounts due. The invoices arrive in your inbox and you can pay online. If you are local, you will still receive the invoice but can pay by either cash or check.
At any point and for any reason you are welcome to discontinue the project, but I do not offer refunds. Instead, I will transfer what I have completed of the design onto your domain and another designer can take over. Additionally, if I do not hear from a client within three weeks or they do not provide feedback within that time to move the project forward (except in cases of tragedy), I hold the right to officially cancel the project without refund.